The Blue Camembert

Cheese!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Second century of the long weekend.

Monday - Aug 6 - Biking 113 km

Rode north up the Gatineau parkway and then up to Wakefield. Stopped for lunch in the park, then rode home, this time stopping up at the Champlain lookout. The ride down from Champlain, which is normally easy as it is all down hill was very difficult. My legs were very sore from the climb. This is a change from last week where I felt very strong. Mind you, I rode farther, but I will be riding much more than this when I set out towards Halifax next month. Got home, rested for a couple hours, then rode a few km's around doing errands. My legs are very sore now. I do not have time for a rest day until Thursday, so I hope I can actively recover the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home