The Blue Camembert

Cheese!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

King Mountain

Monday - Jul 30 - Biking 77 km

Rode to work on the Mikado so I could do a longer ride on my way home. Stopped at Cliff's place to drop off the keys for House 1, and close off that burden for good. Left work around 17:00 and picked up a staple in my rear tire after a few km. Stopped and fixed this, then continued, crossing the Champlain bridge and then rode up the Gatineau Parkway to the top of King Mountain. I wanted to ride all the way to the lookout, but decided to turn around at King so I could be home before darkness set in. Traffic in the park was dead. I think I will try to ride up here on the weekdays more often. I am also suprised that my legs show no signs of soreness after the past few days of riding. Well, no pain is good news. I will keep on trucking with the training plan. Just over a month left to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home