The Blue Camembert

Cheese!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Too much skiing.

Friday - Mar 16 - Biking 9km

Bike down to Musca with a trailler of wine bottles in tow to bottle on-premise wine. After supper I biked down to the Oak for a couple pints.

Sunday - Mar 18 - Skiing 24 km

Rob and I skiied from the Meech lake parking lot to a cabin some 10 km back in the woods. It was a nice day hovering around and slightly above freezing. The way back was a little slushy as the snow was melting. Ran into Nick and Jenny on the trail during the ski back. Later, I went skiing with my parents in Manotick. My mom skiied for a short bit and then went home. My dad and I followed a little trail through the woods and ended up skiing across some corn fields. We then had to bushwack a bit to get back without re-tracing our trip.

Weeks Total: Biking 176 km, Skiing 28 km
Year to Date: Biking 955 km, Hiking 14 km, Skating 129 km, Skiing 175 km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home