The Blue Camembert

Cheese!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Up to Low

Saturday - Jun 16 - Biking 69 km

Rode up to Matt and Adrianne's house which is about 10 km north of Low. The ride up to Wakefield was beautiful, and I plan to make that a more regular route. It got very hot and I went through over 3 liters of water. Took the trans-canada trail from Wakefield, but it is simply a very dusty gravel road, so after about 10 or 15 km of that I switched back across the Gatineau river and got onto the 105 which I rode to Low until the trail actually became a trail. I then followed that until I arrived at the farm.

Sunday - Jun 17 - Biking 68 km, Paddling 2 km

A cooler day to bike home. Rode the trail back to Low and then took the 105 all the way to Wakefield. As I was eating lunch in the park, the steam train passed. From Wakefield I more or less took the same route that I had ridden up on Saturday. Later I went out to visit my dad for Father's Day. Went out for a short paddle with Nick through the swamp.

Weeks Total: Biking 294 km, Paddling 2 km
Year to Date: Biking 3391 km, Hiking 46 km, Paddling 88 km, Skating 129 km, Skiing 187 km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home