The Blue Camembert

Cheese!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

Wednesday - Apr 18 - Biking 45 km

Rode out to Greenbank road in the morning to get some blood tests run. Showed up at the lab that I normally go to, locked up my bike and walk up to the door. A sign informs me that they have moved to Barrhaven. Got back on my bike and rode to work. Guess I will need to find another clinic.

Thursday - Apr 19 - Biking 53 km

Took the day off because I was flying to Las Vegas in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day so I took a ride up to the Champlain Lookout. Still some snow up at the higher altitudes of Gatineau Park. I had to push my bike through it for about a kilometer, but I persisted and made it all the way to the top.

Sunday - Apr 22 - Hiking 5 km

Drove from Las Vegas to Zion National Park in Utah with Shelly, Laura, and all three of my brothers squashed into a rental car. There we did a short hike through this mountainous desert region. It was raining lightly and fairly cool, but the scenery was spectacular. Will post some pictures once I get a chance.

Weeks Total: Biking 158, Hiking 5 km
Year to Date: Biking 1725 km, Hiking 25 km, Skating 129 km, Skiing 187 km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home